Here at the Oasis Dental clinic we pride ourselves on being a friendly and professional team. As a new patient to our clinic you can expect to find an experienced and caring team who understand that you may be feeling anxious about your first appointment with us.
You will first receive a warm welcome from our receptionist, who will guide you through the short medical form that is required, prior to being introduced to one of our friendly dental assistants who will take you through to meet your dentist. All of our team is always available to answer any queries you might have before, during and following your dental visit.
We will always
- Listen to your concerns and desires
- Use language that you, the patient, can easily understand
- Give you appropriate advice on how you can keep your teeth for life and maintain a healthy mouth
- Provide you with ALL possible treatment options
- Provide you with a full individual treatment plan and written estimate (as accurate as possible) of the total costs
- Seek your full consent before commencing any treatment
- Provide high quality dentistry using modern equipment, materials and techniques. Ensure optimal cross infection control so you can have peace of mind that the surroundings, equipment and instruments used meet internationally approved hygiene standards.
We kindly ask that you
- Attend punctually all appointments that you have made with us, so all our patients can be seen on time
- Provide at least 24 hours’ notice of cancellation if unable to attend so we can offer our patients the most recently available appointment slots
- Follow recommended advice and work with us to ensure your mouth is at it’s healthiest
- Settle your fees at each appointment: This will be discussed prior to and during treatment based on the treatment plan. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and 4B. We do not accept cheques, 500 Euro notes or cash payments over 2000 Euros
- Provide a prepayment of 20% of the total treatment cost for appointments scheduled to be over an hour long. This is fully redeemable against the total cost when you attend for your next appointment